Marmot Marmot

Very nice

Very nice animation, and a simple, entertaining story. The movement is very realistic. The only thing I noticed that was wrong is that the marmot is moonwalking.

Wanderland. Wanderland.

Nice

Nice theme. It seems that you experimented a little with different ways of conveying what your character was experiencing. The style and animation were good and the artwork was fine, except the characters looked very stiff. While the hands moved, the bodies almost never did. Doing little things like shifting the torso a tiny bit to either side as the hands threw things out of the door could help make the figure look more alive.

beccahyman responds:

Thanks for the advice, that's a nice tip with the torso thing. I've honestly never drawn anyone from behind before it was so weird! i'm going to keep practising my animation, hopefully get something more fluid in the future.

Tyler the Socialist Dog Tyler the Socialist Dog

Decent

The dog looked fine, but the animation was a little jerky. On the whole, a few more frames her and there would have helped the whole thing look a bit more polished.
As for the story, I can't see any reason why the main character should be a dog. If the main character is a talking dog among humans, shouldn't the story reflect that?

sorbitol responds:

Is this really the first cartoon you've seen with a talking animal?

Cat Vader Cat Vader

Funny, but a little long

It was amusing, I found the the Cat Vader purr especially funny. The animation and art were good enough to carry the humor.
What really drags down the movie is the length. When you have so many short clips, they just tend to blur together. It would have been better to go with a few less clips. Another way around it would have been to divide the clips into smaller sets, preferably with a common theme.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Bitey has backstory!!

Poor Bitey. I've been following Bitey for some time now, it is great to see the character take a new direction. As always, great music and artwork. The narration is a new element and is beautifully done.

The Animators The Animators

Ok, but not great

The two characters looked like they were from two different animations. One was fairly well drawn with arms, eyebrows, etc. while the other was basically a bunch of circles. The second character didn't even have arms, just circles.
The sound was fine, except at a few point I had trouble understanding the friend's speech.
The story was fine, not super interesting, but not overly tedious either.

The Disney Collab The Disney Collab

Some humor

Some were a little funny. The only one I liked was the Fantasia clip. I think it would have been a little better to show how much greater it is on DVD, now that there is a chapter skip button. Otherwise, the graphics varied from good to mediocre, depending on artist.

DARE DARE

Nice remake

I like your work. You did a good job of reinterpreting the basic story that squeakytoad created in the original. Rather than copying the exact story, you made changes and used a very different style of animation. Good work.
On the constructive side, one thing I did notice is that the characters were off-model a few times. If you could be more consistent with facial features and design, that would make it a pretty nearly perfect.

Tribute 2 Michael Jackson Tribute 2 Michael Jackson

I really don't find this entertaining

All the YouTube arguments aside, it really isn't entertaining to watch. I couldn't find the will to sit through the whole thing. It doesn't look like you even had much of a plan when you started the video. You just did whatever came to mind and grabbed props along the way. If you have any hope of overcoming the whole "this doesn't belong here" sentiment (let's be honest, there are a lot of people who feel that way), you need to come up with something a lot better than a low-energy, mediocre dance routine, the internet is full of those.

Did You Hear That? Did You Hear That?

Fascinating from a creative perspective

It's an awesome use of creative perspectives on the same sound. In theory awesome but not so much fun to watch. Hearing the same sounds over and over got a little annoying. Perhaps randomly rearranging the sounds differently for each animator? It would at least eliminate the predictability of what sound comes next for the viewer.
Since each member contributed a sound effect, if you do this again you might want to ask members to keep in mind the viewers by not choosing high-pitched tones, which can be especially hard to hear repeatedly.

Noodle responds:

Rearranging the files defeats the purpose somewhat.
But suggesting about the pitch, I can manage.
Thanks