Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

Very impressive

The watercolor style makes for a nice experience. Good puzzles as well, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. One glitch I did find is that when the cart race starts, I tried killing Gretel immediately, but the game just kept running without her. A small glitch in an otherwise impressive game.

Colour My World Colour My World

Very pleasant

Gameplay is simple and not terribly original in itself. What makes up for it is the artistic style. The music, b&w drawing with splashes of color, and the storyline that all work together to make a beautiful experience. I'm glad you didn't try to make the game longer, because it might have become monotonous.
I liked the splashes of color, but was dissapointed that they were not integral to the game, it didn't seem to matter either way. Perhaps vines might have grown which could then be climbed to reach a ledge. I have some other ideas that I'd be happy to share with you if you perhaps intend to create a sequel.
Overall, a nice game that is peaceful and enjoyable.

The Red Game The Red Game

Potential

Not bad, but a little too easy. All you have to do is move to the edge of the screen and you can avoid forever.
Visually it looks pretty nice, but it could use some variety in color and shapes.

"crucify-me! Jesus" "crucify-me! Jesus"

Not very clever

Not much to speak of in terms of art style or animation. The interactivity is pretty minimal as well, since it really didn't matter where you clicked. Actually this probably would have been a bit funnier playing it straight as if it were really a toy for Christians rather than putting in your thoughts on the verses. Especially since most were pretty obvious and not very clever.

How to get Deity How to get Deity

Very informative

It doesn't knock my socks off, but I don't think that is the purpose. As far as fulfilling the purpose of explaining whistle status and how to improve, it does so very well and in an interesting way.
The text is clear and concise, which is probably most important in this type of submission. I did notice one or two typos, however (example: "ammount" on the gold whistle page).
Regardless of the quality of the flash, thanks for the advice.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Addictive!

Fantastic concept, well executed. The only thing I think I'd like to see would be having the countries that are completely wiped out turn another color, like black or gray.
My wife, who is an MD, was a little shocked by the concept. Then she got into it and was as determined as me to kill off the entire population of dear old mother earth.
We found that somehow being waterborne increased visibility, and without it we were able to stay under the radar long enough to infect all the countries. We also increased drug resistance to the max and left the others at level 1.

JVC- Stinger Sniper JVC- Stinger Sniper

Very well done

Nice variety of missions. The clicking levels gave a little more variety than the standard sniper game.

Scope: First Blood Scope: First Blood

Some good ideas

Some of the missions were more creative than your standard sniper game. The achievements awards at the end is a nice touch too. A touch more detail would help a bit, even if it is just in the mission screen.

Fable BETA (beta) Fable BETA (beta)

Possibility

I like what you're trying to do with the game so far. It's tough to review something that is so unformed at this point. I'll try to brainstorm a few ideas for you.